If you’ve been following me here or on Instagram , you may have figured out that I like food…a lot. I also love easy recipes and this one couldn’t be much simpler. It never fails to impress when I serve it at parties or bring it to someone’s potluck spread. The only problem is that when asked for the recipe, it’s almost embarrassing to admit how little time or ingredients go into creating something so tasty!
You know it’s easy when you have the recipe memorized!
Creamy Artichoke Dip
- 1 can artichoke quarters (13.75 oz) drained and chopped
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese (I use shaved parmesan)
- 1 clove of garlic minced or crushed
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Combine all ingredients in a heat proof dish such as a quiche dish or a 9″ pie plate. I use a small 5 ½” x 7 ½” casserole dish. Most any oven safe dish will do.
- Bake at 350˚ for 25 minutes or until lightly browned on top. Serve hot or warm with crackers, or my new favorite is Sabine’s Collections Baguette Crisps (original with olive oil & sea salt) Yum!